Friday 16 March 2018

Fairy Scrapbook Layout with Vintage Rose Ribbon and 3mm Satin Ribbon

Morning Everyone! 

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page I have created with photos of my daughter from a fairy themed birthday shoot. For this I used, the beautiful Vintage Rose Ribbon in Beige/Blue and the 3mm Satin Ribbon in Copen, as I thought the complimented the colour scheme from the photos perfectly.


I wanted to bring out the flowers from the photos with the papers and ribbon and keep the colour theme of natural colours with blues.

 

I added a satin ribbon bow and used the ribbon tails to make the flowers a bit like rosettes. I love how this one turned out and will definitely try and do more scrapbooking with ribbon.


Thanks for looking, more details can be found on my personal blog

Sarah x

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

A fab layout, perfect matching, xxx