Friday 22 June 2012

Baby mini album

Hi there! Cebelica here. :) It's my turn to post on here and share what I made, using the fabby ribbons from Crafty ribbons store. On my project I used lots of different ribbons and other embellishments. All the details can be found on my blog.

And here are some piccies of the mini album (more on my blog). :)

On the cover of the mini album I used "All my love ribbon" that you can get here.

Here I used some a "Cute as a button" ribbon from the Baby collection

Here you can see another fabby ribbon from the Baby collection - washing line and also the beautiful beads gold and twill gold from the Summer breeze collection



I wish you all a wonderful day! Hugs! xx


5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

WOW !! what a cute album !! I love the colours and all the details ,, gorgeous creation Maja :-)

luv
Lols x x x

pinky said...

Stunning work, I just love your album Maja.

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is just so lovely:)x

La Vikinga said...

Baby album's very cute with all the little matching details!!

Greetings from a rainy day in Stockholm,

Charlotta

carol said...

super cute, fab creation x