Sunday 1 July 2012

Tilda at the Seaside!!

Hi all,
Just thought I'd pop in and show you my latest Tilda creation which of course features fabulous Crafty Ribbons.
So here is the card I made and you can read all about how I made it here
That gorgeous twill ribbon with the shells on it was from Crafty Ribbons. I'm not sure you can still get it but why not hop over and take a look at the huge array of fabulous ribbons and buttons that they stock.  
I bet you can't come away without buying something!! LOL
See you soon.
Smiles
Dawn xx


4 comments:

carol said...

loving the whole Tilda scene, x carol

pinky said...

Love this card Dawn, what a gorgeous scene you have created. Great use of the ribbons too.

Sandra H said...

Your card is really lovely Dawn, Great scene and lots of lovely embellis which have created such an adorable card:)x

Pamela said...

Hi Dawn, what a gorgeous card. Love how you have laid out the whole scene. Be nice to have some beach day weather!.

Pam x