Wednesday 27 February 2013

A friend is ...

Hi there! Cebelica here. :) Today is my turn to post something here and I decided to show you a friendship card that I made for one of my friends ...


As you can see, I used two different ribbons on my card - of course they are both from Crafty ribbons. ;) I used the beige/blue vintage rose ribbon that you can find here and the white satin ribbon that you can find here. I lovelayering ribbons and these two seemed perfect for my card. I hope you like them and the card I made. If you want some more info about the card, hop to my blog.

Have a great day! Hugs! xx

5 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

This is so beautiful I like the sentiment to.
Gr Elly

Unknown said...

Maja this is gorgeous. I love the rich colours and the ribbon looks fab.
hugs
Dawn xxx

La Vikinga said...

Great card; unusual colors! Beautiful text.

La Vikinga

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Maja, love all those beautiful layers.

carol said...

such a lovely card and verse, x carol