Saturday 28 September 2013

Ribbony Me!



I'm going to share a truly daft layout today :)


Yes, that is me under a pile of ribbon.  Yes I do have a lot of ribbon, and yes I am daft :)
Other than the photo though... how cool is that rainbow of ribbon tufts?!


I raided my offcuts jar for rainbow coloured pieces around 15 cm long and lined them up in colour order.  A cut a couple of 1cm strips of thick card and stuck them together to give a really strong core.  I then one by one tied my ribbon pieces around it.  So simple but I so pleased with the effect.


You can find 99.9% of my ribbon collection on the Crafty Ribbons site, but I'm not going to list each of the ribbons I used.  It would take a lot of looking on the site to get the links and I'm bound to stumble across more ribbons that I don't have and... well, I haven't got any more space to keep them :D 
If you do want to know a specific ribbon leave me a note and I'll get back to you :)

Thanks for stopping by!!



3 comments:

janieworkum said...

Dat zier er allemaal fleurig uit,
groetjes Janie

La Vikinga said...

This is a great LO! Very colorful!

Crafty Ribbons said...

WOW! What fun x