Friday 30 January 2015

Sharing some love

Hey, hey! Cebelica here today. :) Can you believe that january is almost over already? I don't know about you, but for me this month just flew by. Have you started working on your Valentine's day projects yet? I just made (decorated) a white paper bag in which I will later put a yummy chocolate and then give this as a Valentine's gift to my sweetie. :) Ali and Tony have some gorgeous ribbons for Valentine's day in their store and I used one of them on my project.


I used the Single heart Valentine ribbon. Isn't it pretty? I think it really adds that nice finishing touch to the front of the bag. And that's just one of the Valentine's ribbons they have in their store. While you are there be sure to check out the others as well. :) And if you want to see another picture of my bag or want some more info about it please visit my blog.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs! xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So elegant is your card x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Brilliant card x

carol said...

its beautiful x carol