Monday 27 April 2015

hi!


Hi!  It's Laura here today...

This is the project I am sharing;


Two types of ribbon mixed with a tag, a cut file, a scrap of ink soaked paper, a couple of alpha stickers and an enamel dot.

A close up of the details...


I made the ruffle using white ribbon from a £1 ribbon pack.  I set my sewing machine to the longest, straight stitch possible and sewed down the middle of the ribbon - it doesn't even need to be a straight line, which is just as well really!!  Then pull on one thread and ease the ribbon along, et voila!  Secure the threads with a knot so it doesn't unruffle over time.  I find the super sticky red backed tape the easiest way to stick ruffles down.

I also used the 3mm grosgrain from the Baby Washing range to finish off my tag.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Laura

No comments: