Tuesday 18 August 2015

Beautiful Inspiration Card Set with Leah Tees

Hi everyone I am here with some inspiration today.  I have created a set of cards using some beautiful ribbons and lace.


For this first blue card I used the following from Crafty Ribbons:  French Viscose Lace in Antique White35mm Satin Ribbon9mm Handmade Grosgrain Ribbon in white, and some Sentiment Ribbon .


For the second card, I used the following Crafty Ribbons beauties:  Sentiment RibbonHandmade Ribbon in White, and some Morlaix Cotton Lace in Blush.



For this third card, I used the following from Crafty Ribbons: Handmade Ribbon in CreamVintage Butterflies RibbonVintage Butterflies Sentiment Ribbon in English Latte, and some French Viscose Lace in Scarlet.



If you would like to see more details on my projects please visit my blog here.

Come back soon for more Crafty Ribbons inspiration!

No comments: