Monday 3 August 2015

The card that we all dont like making or sending......


Hello dear crafty friends,

Yes, the card that we all dread sending is a Sympathy card, this is one Ive sent to the father of my best friend of 40+ years as her mum passed away last week. I did send one to my friend but as her home was my 2nd home during high school, I really wanted to send a Sympathy card to Lynn's dad....

I used a couple of items from Hunkydory and they are called Window to the Heart Miniature Postcards but I can't seem the find them on either Hunkydory's  website or even Create & Craft where I bought them from (as they were a BOGOF offer at the time).

Anyway, the beautiful Grey Cotton Lace and Cream Sheer Organza Ribbon are both available from Crafty Ribbons fabulous website... you will be spoilt for choice from that website as there must be thousands of different colours/types/designs for you to choose from..


I hope you are inspired by this particular card.... even though it's a sad circumstance. Ribbons and/or lace can brighten any occasion made card.

More photos are available to view on my own blog: Crafty Cards By Marg, I hope you can spare some time to visit.








1 comment:

Robin said...

Totally stunning! I'm sure your friend appreciated this very much. It let's her know your heart is their with her. Hugs, Robin